Well maintained home on in Billingsley. conveniently located off taylor road for access to shopping, dining, and schools...
This is a 4 bedrooms and 2 bath home on 10 +/-acres that is mostly wooded and great for privacy...
120 acres perfectly suited for a great timber investment and loaded with deer and turkey...
septic tank, drilled well, public water and power pole on site. in Billingsley school district. ...
Ear taylor rd for under $210,000! this beauty in Billingsley place boasts over 2,000 square feet. this plan can function in several ways...
Owner has operated this established package and grocery store for 8 years...
Fantastic home in Billingsley place! 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom with 2218 square feet living space complete with 2 car attached garage...
Large doublewide, 4 bedrooms and 2 baths with a livingroom and a den with a fireplace, huge yard and surrounded with the rest of the 19 acres that would be great for hunting or riding your atv...
Beautiful home in Billingsley place! the sophisticated secretariat plan has 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, great room, and a separate formal living room...
About Katherine Rudd
I have been a resident of Pike Road, Alabama my entire life. I am a graduate of Saint James School and received my business degrees in Accounting and Finance from Auburn University in Montgomery, Alabama. I continued my education with certifications in Interior Design and Home staging, as an ASID Associate, before pursuing my Real Estate License.
As a Realtor, giving my clients peace of mind is always my main goal. I take pride in being creative, organized, and focused; all of which are keys to working effectively. I seek to meet elements of smart design with elements of a good investment to find the best opportunities in Real Estate. I believe every client's needs are of the utmost importance and I am committed to meeting those needs- my focus is high quality service and client satisfaction. I strive to fulfill every client's expectations with a true passion for Real Estate.
Professional Affiliations and Accolades:
• American Society of Interior Designers (ASID)
• National Association of Realtors (NAR)
• Montgomery Area Association of Realtors (MAAR)
• United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
• National Association of Professional Women (NAPW)
• American Institute of Real Estate Agents (AIOREA)
• Executive of the Year - National Association of Professional Women (NAPW) (2012)
• President of NAPW (2012-2013)
• Pinnacle Professional of the Year - Cambridge Who's Who (2013-2014)
• Overall Top Sales Agent – Harris & Atkins Real Estate (2015, 2017)
• Multi-Million Dollar Producer – Harris & Atkins Real Estate (2015-2018)
• Worldwide Publishing’s Prestigious Roster of Top Executives in honor of outstanding Professionalism, Excellence, and Dedication (2016)
• President – Goodwin Capital Investments (2013-present)
• Owner/Interior Designer – Studio 180 (2012- present)
• Top 10 Best Real Estate Agents – American Institute of Real Estate Agents (2018-2019)
• Five Star/Premiere Agent – Zillow (2018-2019)
• Real Estate Negotiating Expert – Real Estate Business Institute (2018)
Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. The information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
This is a list of your favorite properties. We will email you if a property is reduced or leaves the market.
Click 'Save' to add a property to this list.
Register / Login
New & returning visitors please enter your information to login.
Questions? Comments? Complaints?
This message will go directly to the head of our team.
Location & Address
, AL 334-546-0636
Welcome, here’s a quick look at some of the FUN things you can do here. Click next to continue.
You can perform map searches, complete with “HEAT MAPS” that quickly show you interesting things.
You can search Foreclosures, Short Sales, and Price Reduced Properties, and other nifty property sets that’ll get your imagination going…
Save properties you like for easy reference later.
And quickly “drill down” and find “similar properties” (people tell us they like this A LOT!)
You can sort by which properties are most popular, most walkable… or sort by square footage and acreage...
If you own a property you can quickly see how much it might be worth these days..
If you’re not pre-approved yet, click here to connect with one of our trusted lender partners.
And don’t forget to set up Email alerts… So you never miss out on a great deal. (very popular feature)